Using Share Links Via UI
You can share links to specific pages in monitoring, allowing Rigor users to share pages with people that don't have Rigor accounts. This is a secure way to show the uptime as well as specific KPIs to key clients, team members, and others without having to add them to Rigor's platform.
1. Navigate to the Real Browser Check homepage or KPI page.
2. Configure the datepicker, metrics, and view as you'd like the client to see!
3. Click the 'Share this Page' icon from the top right corner as depicted in the screenshot.
4. Click the 'Create a Share Link' that appears from the right-hand side panel.
5. Share the generated link to allow anyone to access a specific page. This panel can be used to create, manage, and track views. You can share the same page (i.e. KPI or homepage) as many times as you need!
Using Share Links Via API
1. Navigate to monitoring-api.rigor.com
2. Enter the API Key found in the Rigor Platform under Settings.
3. Once an API endpoint has been hit a share link will be automatically created.