Sometimes you can have a HAR that is very large because it includes the full content for all loaded resources. Rigor Optimization allows you to upload a HAR that is 20MB or less. We recommend that you create a skinny HAR when it is over 20MB.
You can also create a "skinny HAR" in Chrome that is significantly smaller in size and will work with Rigor Optimization properly. The Optimization product will just re-request the content for any resources not already found in the HAR.
- Open up Chrome dev (ctrl-click the page in Chrome, click Inspect)
- Please navigate to the network tab
- Refresh the page (to capture all the resources in the network tab)
- Then ctrl-click on the waterfall chart, select "copy" and then "Copy all as HAR"
- Paste into an empty text editor and save the content.
• MacOS has a default one called TextEdit.
• Windows has a default one called Notepad.
- You can then upload into Rigor Optimization.