Website (Advanced) tests in Rigor Optimization enable you to analyze all web pages and dependent resources on your website.
How to Create a Website Performance Test in Rigor Optimization:
From the top navigation, click + New Test > Create New Test > Advanced > Website
On the Basic tab:
1. Start URL. URL of the page you wish to test. Sometimes a sitemap URL can work best depending on the layout and structure of your sitemap.
2. Device Type. Specify the browser to emulate and viewport size used for the scan analysis.
3. Test Name (optional). Pick a unique, descriptive name so that we can determine the test's function at a glance.
On the Advanced tab (optional):
1. Scanner Options. Customize the behavior of the performance scanner.
2. Browser Configuration. Customize the browser configuration used for your performance scan.
3. Authentication. You can test password protected pages by specifying basic HTTP Authentication or configuring a login script.
Learn more about Configuring Advanced Testing Options in Rigor Optimization
- Website performance tests can not be set recurring.
- Website performance tests do not generate a waterfall chart for the pages scanned.
- Website performance tests will crawl the links on your site for up to twenty minutes before timing out.
- Website performance tests are not included in every package. If this option is disabled in your account, contact your Rigor administrator at your company or write into email@example.com.