Whether you have a quick question or need personalized technical help, we want to make sure it’s easy for you to reach a real person on our team.
Here are the quickest ways to get in touch:
- Click the Contact Us widget in the bottom right corner of the app to leave us a message. Select Splunk Synthetics under Splunk Observability Product.
- Email email@example.com
What information should I include in my request?
Let us know any questions you have or issues you’re experiencing. Here are some examples of things you can include that will help us troubleshoot:
- URLs of pages in the application where things aren’t working as expected
- URLs for checks that need attention
- Screenshots of what you're looking at, if applicable
How soon should I expect a reply?
Our normal support hours are Monday - Friday, 9 AM ET to 6 PM ET. During our normal hours of operation, we review all incoming requests within 15 minutes, and you should expect a reply within an hour of submitting the request.
If we receive your request after normal support hours we will do our best to reply as quickly as possible. Expect a reply by the following business day.
Can I speak to a real person at Splunk on the phone?
Absolutely. We do most support via chat or email because it's usually the most convenient option for clients, but we’re always happy to schedule a phone call to discuss a question or issue.
If you’d like to speak with someone on our team:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic you’d like to discuss and a time that works for you
Even if you don’t have a technical issue, we want to hear from you! Send us a message and let us know how we’re doing.