At Rigor, we provide crucial data to help our clients ensure that their websites are running smoothly. When issues arise, we recognize that it can sometimes be difficult to figure out where to begin troubleshooting. In order to make your experience using Rigor as easy as possible, and to ultimately save you time, we’ve created a series of troubleshooting checklists for the most common support issues.
If you suspect that a run is missing, please reach out to Rigor Support. Before doing so, however, there are a couple of steps you can take to help the investigation:
- Confirm whether the check was paused or in a blackout period during the affected time period
- Available in ‘Edit’ > ‘Basic’ and ‘Advanced’
- Open the check dashboard and search for the affected time period
- Have the failures been happening often or was it one-off?
- Was the alert for a specific location or across locations?
- Knowing this can help narrow down the scope of troubleshooting * Look for patterns across time periods and locations
- Contact Rigor Support with the information you’ve uncovered from following the steps above
Download this article here: