Rigor provides the following features for creating multiple Real Browser or HTTP checks at once via comma-separated value (CSV) files:
Build Your CSV
Download the provided Template CSV to get started, or use your own format and configure the column mappings yourself.
- Real Browser Check Bulk Import Template CSV
- HTTP Check Bulk Import Template CSV
- Port Check Bulk Import Template CSV
Use the "?" icons in the column mappings section to see a description of each parameter.
Upload a CSV
When ready, provide your CSV via the file field. The column mapping section will then be populated with data from your CSV. Providing a CSV will not create any checks just yet.
Use this section to:
- See information about specific check parameters and their possible values by clicking the "?" icons.
- Map your uploaded CSV's column headers to the appropriate check parameters. We will automatically map columns if the header matches the parameter name.
- See a preview of what will be imported, using the first data row from your CSV (or default values).
Below is an example of this section for Real Browser checks:
Begin Import and Validate CSV
Click the "Begin Import" button to validate your CSV's data. Note that this action will not create your checks just yet.
Once validation is complete, you will be presented with a confirmation screen containing the results of the data validation and a button for confirmation that you'd like to import the valid data.
On this page, you can also review any checks that did not pass validation. You can download a CSV of all invalid check data including an "errors" column which explains the validation errors.
Click "Import Valid Checks" to begin creating your checks. This process may take several minutes, depending on the size of your CSV file.
You can monitor the progress of your import by clicking on the corresponding check type in the left-hand navigation menu.
You'll also receive an email confirmation when the import is complete.