Here you will find product updates to the Splunk Synthetic Monitoring platform.
Splunk Synthetic Monitoring API
This goes over some the common questions and where to find that REST CRUD api.
How to use advanced settings and utilize best practices for Splunk Synthetic Monitoring
How to create and customize Performance tests and utilize best practices for Splunk Synthetic Optimization
How to troubleshoot common issues step-by-step with downloadable checklists
Alerts & Notifications
How to set up and customize alerts and notifications in Splunk Synthetic Monitoring
How to set up, customize, and make the most of reports in Splunk Synthetic Monitoring
Information on account setup and customization, user settings, and billing
Real Browser Check
How to create, customize, and make the most of Real Browser checks
How to set up and make the most of API checks
How to set up and make the most of Uptime checks
Content & Benchmark Checks
How to set up and make the most of Content checks and Benchmark checks
How to integrate third parties with Splunk Synthetic Monitoring and Optimization
- June 2020 Release
- Where Should I Start With Splunk Synthetic Monitoring?
- Where Should I Start With Splunk Web Optimization?
- How Do I Interpret a Waterfall Chart?
- How Can I Fix A Broken Script?
- How to Schedule an Email for a Custom Report
- How to Create a Custom Report
- What Is A Performance KPI Chart?
- How Can I Troubleshoot User Timings?
- How Do I Use Comparison Reports?
- What Are Performance Metrics?
- Billing and Account Services FAQ
- Where Are Splunk Synthetic Monitoring's Testing Locations?
- How to Prevent Check Failures from Modals and Pop-ups
- How Do I Use Business Transactions?
- Visual Metrics FAQs